Taste test: This thin, long candy bar had the same proportions as Lindt's Hello My Name Is bar, with six good-size sections lined up along its 6-1/2 inch length. Each section had the Lindy logo on to.
What I expected here was a caramel filling, with a liquidy factor unknown until biting in. The surprise was the texture of the filling inside the milk chocolate exterior. It had more like a truffle feel, very soft, but not the least bit liquidy, and the color virtually matched the milk chocolate exterior. It tasted vaguely caramel-like, but it was more of a rich, sweet milk chocolate taste overall. Good, just not in the way that I expected.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Milk chocolate with a smooth caramel filling” ... “Manufactured in Germany”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Lindt & Sprüngli (USA) Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Germany (60 reviews)
- Chocolate (1825 snacks)
- Bars (962 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (355 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road