Taste test: This thin, long candy bar had the same proportions as Lindt's Hello My Name Is bar, with six good-size sections lined up along its 6-1/2 inch length. Each section had the Lindy logo on to.
What I expected here was a caramel filling, with a liquidy factor unknown until biting in. The surprise was the texture of the filling inside the milk chocolate exterior. It had more like a truffle feel, very soft, but not the least bit liquidy, and the color virtually matched the milk chocolate exterior. It tasted vaguely caramel-like, but it was more of a rich, sweet milk chocolate taste overall. Good, just not in the way that I expected.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Milk chocolate with a smooth caramel filling” ... “Manufactured in Germany”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Lindt & Sprüngli (USA) Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road