Taste test: This bag contained lots of fairly small marshmallows — probably twice the size of those tiny dehydrated ones that come with hot chocolate mix, but far smaller than your typical marshmallows. They had very bright white colors, and the shapes were generally tubular.
We bit in to find a nice light, soft, spongy feel, with a good marshmallow flavor. They were small enough and good enough that some people ate them by the handful. Good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good marshmallow smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: sugar, glucose syrup, water, kosher fish gelatin, tapioca starch, artificial Flavors and colors. if Color red(fd&c red#40),”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Stop & Shop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road