Lexington Bloomer Chocolate
Taste test: This small, one-section rectangular chocolate bar had the Bloomer logo and a flowery icon on top.
The milk chocolate was rich, creamy and intense. Very good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “A superlative, light milk chocolate, with a smooth, well-balanced chocolate and delicate milk flavor.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Bloomer Chocolate Company
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road