Lexington Bloomer Chocolate
Taste test: This small, one-section rectangular chocolate bar had the Bloomer logo and a flowery icon on top.
The milk chocolate was rich, creamy and intense. Very good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “A superlative, light milk chocolate, with a smooth, well-balanced chocolate and delicate milk flavor.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Bloomer Chocolate Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Sweets & Snacks Expo, Chicago. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road