Taste test: This smallish, thick chocolate bar had six rectangular sections with a fine grid pattern atop each one and a deep divider in between sections. I broke of some sections and bit in to find that the chocolate had a fairly solid feel but was thin on the top and sides (thick on the bottom), so there was quite a lot of caramel filling. Surprisingly, the filling, though soft, had almost the same color as the chocolate.
The taste and texture were both different from the typical caramel-and-chocolate bar. The caramel filling was creamy and smooth, without the caramel chewiness. I liked the taste a lot, but it you expect it to be like a Caramello bar, you'll be disappointed, as it was a whole other take on caramel. Even better with cold milk!
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly mild chocolate and caramel smell.
From the package: “Product of Belgium”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Smartfood Caramel & Cinnamon Apple Mix
- Fox's Chunkie Cookies Extremely Chocolatey
- M&M's Crispy Mint Milk Chocolate Bar with Minis & Crisp Rice
- Lay's Big Wave Salted Egg Yolk Shrimp
- Lay's Taro Chips Refreshing Lime
- Whitman's Solid Milk Chocolate Heart
- Vermont Uncured Pepperoni Turkey Stick
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road