Taste test: This small, 6-section bar had the same shape as the milk chocolate and caramel one with similar branding, with grid patterns atop the thick, narrow sections. The promise of cookie butter drove me to the purchase.
I bit in to find that the dark chocolate structure was fairly solid, and it was all that I could taste on the first few bites. The cookie butter filling added some softness to the bite, and I got occasional hints of cookie butter later, but the dark chocolate was still so dominant that it was hard to really savor the cookie butter. All in all, I liked it, as the cookie butter filling helped to temper the dark chocolate intensity, but I was expecting to taste a lot more cookie butter. If I knew I would hardly taste the cookie butter, I could have just eaten a spoonful of cookie butter out of the jar — as I often do.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Product of Belgium”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road