Landmark Collection Chocolate Raisins
Taste test: These chocolate-covered raisins were pretty good.
Most pieces had a thick chocolate coating, and the outside surface was generally quite smooth, with some pieces having a few indentations and others having none, and therefore not looking raisin-shaped at all. Our tasters liked the raisins, as the milk chocolate was good and went well with the raisins. Probably not as good as Raisinettes, but close. This was a fairly big bag for the number of raisins inside, as the bag was mostly empty.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Allergy Information: Packaged in a facility that handles tree nuts, peanuts, milk, soy products, egg whites and wheat.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Greenbrier International, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road