Landmark Collection Chocolate Raisins
Taste test: These chocolate-covered raisins were pretty good.
Most pieces had a thick chocolate coating, and the outside surface was generally quite smooth, with some pieces having a few indentations and others having none, and therefore not looking raisin-shaped at all. Our tasters liked the raisins, as the milk chocolate was good and went well with the raisins. Probably not as good as Raisinettes, but close. This was a fairly big bag for the number of raisins inside, as the bag was mostly empty.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Allergy Information: Packaged in a facility that handles tree nuts, peanuts, milk, soy products, egg whites and wheat.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Greenbrier International, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road