Taste test: This large, fairly thin chocolate bar from Brazil had a 5x3 section grid, with the Lacta logo on the curvy domed top on each section.
I broke off a row of three sections, then separated them into individual ones and bit in to find a soft feel and a great creamy milk chocolate taste, really smooth and delicious. Just the perfect level of sweetness while providing maximum chocolate rush. Great!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, very creamy milk chocolate smell. Mmmmmm!
From the package: “Do Brasil para o Brasil”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Malden Meat Stop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road