Taste test: This large, fairly thin chocolate bar from Brazil had a 5x3 section grid, with the Lacta logo on the curvy domed top on each section.
I broke off a row of three sections, then separated them into individual ones and bit in to find a soft feel and a great creamy milk chocolate taste, really smooth and delicious. Just the perfect level of sweetness while providing maximum chocolate rush. Great!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, very creamy milk chocolate smell. Mmmmmm!
From the package: “Do Brasil para o Brasil”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Malden Meat Stop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road