Taste test: This large, fairly thin chocolate bar from Brazil had a 5x3 section grid, with the Lacta logo on the curvy domed top on each section.
I broke off a row of three sections, then separated them into individual ones and bit in to find a soft feel and a great creamy milk chocolate taste, really smooth and delicious. Just the perfect level of sweetness while providing maximum chocolate rush. Great!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, very creamy milk chocolate smell. Mmmmmm!
From the package: “Do Brasil para o Brasil”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road