Taste test: This large chocolate bar from Brazil promised a white chocolate top over a milk chocolate bottom. The top of the bar had a 5x3 rectangular section grid, with the Lacta logo on each section.
I bit in to find a creamy mix of milk and white, plus some unexpected crunchy bits somewhere in there — less crunchy than the stuff in Nestlé Crunch, but still quite noticeable. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very creamy milk chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road