Taste test: This large chocolate bar from Brazil promised a white chocolate top over a milk chocolate bottom. The top of the bar had a 5x3 rectangular section grid, with the Lacta logo on each section.
I bit in to find a creamy mix of milk and white, plus some unexpected crunchy bits somewhere in there — less crunchy than the stuff in Nestlé Crunch, but still quite noticeable. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very creamy milk chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road