Taste test: This large white chocolate bar was fairly thick and had a 5x3 section grid, with the Lacta logo atop each section.
I bit in to find a nice white chocolate smell and somewhat soft feel, but it did feel somehow different from most chocolate bars — it just wasn't melty at all, and was slightly gritty and ever-so-slightly chalky. I tried sucking on one section, and it took about forever (well, several minutes, really) to dissolve in my mouth. But doing this did reinforce just got good it tasted — definitely one of the top white chocolate bars ever.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice milk chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Oliveira's Deli, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road