Taste test: This large white chocolate bar was fairly thick and had a 5x3 section grid, with the Lacta logo atop each section.
I bit in to find a nice white chocolate smell and somewhat soft feel, but it did feel somehow different from most chocolate bars — it just wasn't melty at all, and was slightly gritty and ever-so-slightly chalky. I tried sucking on one section, and it took about forever (well, several minutes, really) to dissolve in my mouth. But doing this did reinforce just got good it tasted — definitely one of the top white chocolate bars ever.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice milk chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Brazil (95 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- White Chocolate (33 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road