Taste test: This chocolate bar promised an interior with strawberry jam, vanilla and peanuts, surrounded by milk chocolate, in a 5x3 section grid. I broke off some sections and was very surprised to see that there was lots of evidence of the creme layers, but very little of the expected strawberry, and none of the peanuts.
The off-white creme layer was thick, accounting for about a third of the overall bar, but the strawberry-colored stuff made only occasional appearances, and I didn't see peanuts at all.
I bit in to find a creamy chocolate taste, with some occasional nutty crunch, evidently from largely invisible, finely crushed peanuts, but very little of the strawberry fruitiness. The disconnect from expectations was fairly weird, but not a bad taste overall.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good strawberry and chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Brazil (94 reviews)
- Chocolate (1775 snacks)
- Bars (942 snacks)
- Nuts (508 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (439 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Oliveira's Deli, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road