Taste test: This package contained a whole bunch of mini-wafer bars, far smaller than the standard ones, but the bigger change was that instead of being all together in one brick that you pull them off of, they were individually wrapped. There were two layers of eight bars each, with the Bis logo on each wrapper.
I unwrapped one and bit in to find that it consisted of four very dark wafer layers surrounding three much lighter creme layers (lighter than your typical milk chocolate), with a thin dark chocolate layer over the whole exterior. The combination of the various kinds of chocolate was really rich and quite good. I ended up eating several pieces with cold milk, and that was a great combination.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Brazil (95 reviews)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Wafer bars (135 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road