Taste test: This package contained a whole bunch of mini-wafer bars, far smaller than the standard ones, but the bigger change was that instead of being all together in one brick that you pull them off of, they were individually wrapped. There were two layers of eight bars each, with the Bis logo on each wrapper.
I unwrapped one and bit in to find that it consisted of four very dark wafer layers surrounding three much lighter creme layers (lighter than your typical milk chocolate), with a thin dark chocolate layer over the whole exterior. The combination of the various kinds of chocolate was really rich and quite good. I ended up eating several pieces with cold milk, and that was a great combination.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Oliveira's Deli, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road