Taste test: These candies looked kind of like Milk Duds, with smooth milk chocolate exteriors that were pretty far off from being spherical.
I bit in to find that the outer mild chocolate coating was soft, but whatever was under it wasn't — it wasn't hard candy, but it was much, much tougher to bite into than other caramel-filled chocolates. A much different feel than Milk Duds or Junior Caramels. When I chose to suck instead of biting, the milk chocolate coating dissolved quickly, and the inner stuff tasted like caramel or butter toffee, but it took quite a while to soften up enough to successfully chew on.
The taste of that center stuff was excellent, but it did require lots of patience to avoid doing something that might require a visit to the dentist.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Iceland (15 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road