Taste test: This narrow bar had a chocolate coating on the bottom, granola and various Snickers ingredients in the middle and a light drizzle of chocolate on top.
The taste was generally pretty good, but the texture was kind of gritty. It was easy to eat the bar quickly, but it really didn't seem filling, so you really need to have two or three of these for a reasonable-portion snack. The 100-calorie snack size seemed quite inadequate in this case.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells a lot like a Snickers.
From the package: “Allergy information: Contains wheat, milk, peanut, almond and soy products.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Snickers (31 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- 100 calorie packs (71 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road