Taste test: This narrow bar had a chocolate coating on the bottom, granola and various Snickers ingredients in the middle and a light drizzle of chocolate on top.
The taste was generally pretty good, but the texture was kind of gritty. It was easy to eat the bar quickly, but it really didn't seem filling, so you really need to have two or three of these for a reasonable-portion snack. The 100-calorie snack size seemed quite inadequate in this case.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells a lot like a Snickers.
From the package: “Allergy information: Contains wheat, milk, peanut, almond and soy products.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Snickers (30 snacks)
- Chocolate (1753 snacks)
- Bars (935 snacks)
- Nuts (507 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (334 snacks)
- 100 calorie packs (69 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Costco. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road