Taste test: This narrow bar had a chocolate coating on the bottom, granola and various Snickers ingredients in the middle and a light drizzle of chocolate on top.
The taste was generally pretty good, but the texture was kind of gritty. It was easy to eat the bar quickly, but it really didn't seem filling, so you really need to have two or three of these for a reasonable-portion snack. The 100-calorie snack size seemed quite inadequate in this case.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells a lot like a Snickers.
From the package: “Allergy information: Contains wheat, milk, peanut, almond and soy products.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Snickers (30 snacks)
- Chocolate (1723 snacks)
- Bars (914 snacks)
- Nuts (505 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (329 snacks)
- 100 calorie packs (69 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Costco. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road