Taste test: This tiny granola bar had a chocolate layer on the bottom, a peanut butter layer on top of that, then a bunch of granola and some chocolate sprinkled on top.
The peanut butter taste was very strong. The granola added a bit of grittiness to it, and both the peanut butter and chocolate were on the sweet side. It wasn't very filling because it was such as small bar, but the taste was OK. These came in a huge box with lots of bars, so you would probably need to grab two or three of them to satisfy a snack attack.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet mix of peanut butter and chocolate. Mostly peanut butter.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- 100 calorie packs (71 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road