Taste test: This tiny granola bar had a chocolate layer on the bottom, a peanut butter layer on top of that, then a bunch of granola and some chocolate sprinkled on top.
The peanut butter taste was very strong. The granola added a bit of grittiness to it, and both the peanut butter and chocolate were on the sweet side. It wasn't very filling because it was such as small bar, but the taste was OK. These came in a huge box with lots of bars, so you would probably need to grab two or three of them to satisfy a snack attack.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet mix of peanut butter and chocolate. Mostly peanut butter.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Costco. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road