Taste test: This tiny granola bar had a chocolate layer on the bottom, a peanut butter layer on top of that, then a bunch of granola and some chocolate sprinkled on top.
The peanut butter taste was very strong. The granola added a bit of grittiness to it, and both the peanut butter and chocolate were on the sweet side. It wasn't very filling because it was such as small bar, but the taste was OK. These came in a huge box with lots of bars, so you would probably need to grab two or three of them to satisfy a snack attack.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet mix of peanut butter and chocolate. Mostly peanut butter.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Costco. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road