Taste test: This small snack bar consisted mostly of crisp rice and mini-M&M's.
The main thing that stood out in terms of taste was the M&M's, as the rest of the bar was really just a delivery system for the M&M's. If you like the taste of M&M's, you'll like this. We tried several varieties of the Kudos 100 calorie snacks, and for the most part they just didn't seem filling enough. This one was not a whole lot different, but the high concentration of chocolate did make it seem a bit more filling.
Shop: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like M&M's
From the package: “Milk chocolate granola bar”
Online store: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Costco. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road