Taste test: This large, thick bar had a lumpy appearance with a mostly milk chocolate exterior, but there were parts of marshmallows and pretzels exposed on the edges, where it appears the bar had been cut from a larger whole. From the top of the bar, it was easy to see the rippled potato chips through the chocolate coating, but that was just one of many things jutting out. "Klump" was a well chosen word to describe the general appearance.
The bar measured about 2-1/2 by 5 inches, and it was about 1-1/2 inches thick at its thickest point. I put the whole bar on a plate and cut off a large piece, to be consumed along with some cold milk. It was soft and spongy from the marshmallows, and the pretzels added some crunch, but the chocolate and marshmallows dominated in terms of taste. I couldn't really taste or otherwise notice the potato chips while eating my Klump Bar. It was kind of messy to cut apart or bite into. Not a standout for the taste or texture, but still pretty good, a solid effort among the generally inferior products endorsed by Herschel Krustofsky.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate and marshmallow smell.
From the package: “It's Not 'Ha-Ha' Funny, It's Yum-Yum Good!” ... “Milk Chocolate • Marshmallows • Pretzels • Potato Chips” ... “Net Wt. 4.5 oz (128g)”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Universal Parks & Resorts
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (1984 snacks)
- Chocolate (1729 snacks)
- Bars (918 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Pretzels (545 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (129 snacks)
- Simpsons-endorsed chips (16 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kwik-E-Mart at Universal Studios, Orlando. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road