Taste test: This package contained a whole lot of wafer pieces, thanks to an unusual way of cutting them. They were arranged into two layers, each cut into 10 rows, and finally each row was cut in half, doubling the number of pieces while halving the length of each. Each one had three chocolate creme layers surrounded by four wafer layers.
We crunched in to find a dense feel and light crunch, with a nice intense chocolate flavor. The Nutrition Facts deemed four of the small pieces to be one serving, but it wouldn't be hard to end up eating a whole lot more than that.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Product of Croatia by Kraš, Zagreb” ... “Wafer with chocolate filling (71%)”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Croatia (19 reviews)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Wafer bars (135 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road