Taste test: This package contained a whole lot of wafer pieces, thanks to an unusual way of cutting them. They were arranged into two layers, each cut into 10 rows, and finally each row was cut in half, doubling the number of pieces while halving the length of each. Each one had three chocolate creme layers surrounded by four wafer layers.
We crunched in to find a dense feel and light crunch, with a nice intense chocolate flavor. The Nutrition Facts deemed four of the small pieces to be one serving, but it wouldn't be hard to end up eating a whole lot more than that.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Product of Croatia by Kraš, Zagreb” ... “Wafer with chocolate filling (71%)”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Balad Food Market, Windsor, Ontario. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road