Taste test: This large, thick bar had an unusual arrangement, with just six sections, each spanning the full width of the bar and bearing the Kras logo on top. The bottom of the bar was bumpy, with lots of bright white bits of puffed rice showing through all over the place, some fully exposed and some enrobed in chocolate. The domed tops of the sections were mostly milk chocolate, but there were some ghostly bits of white from the rice showing through.
The whole bar felt really light, as the rice bits were bulky and light as air, very different from the Rice Krispies-style rice bits in a Nestlé Crunch bar, and the bar was positively loaded with these pieces, easily surpassing the portion of the volume made up of chocolate. It felt as light in the mouth as it did in the hand, with a soft feel from the rice bits and a good milk chocolate taste. All in all, an odd one, different from even most chocolate bars filled with stuff in some major ways, but it was good chocolate.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Product of Croatia” ... “Milk chocolate with puffed rice”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road