Taste test: This huge, thick chocolate bar had the sparkliest wrapper of any candy bar we've found, and it turned out to be that way both inside and out, gold-tinted on the outside and silver-tinted on the inside. The bar had 12 sections in a 6x2 grid, with sections alternating between the Kras and Dorina logos, each atop a rectangle that rose and an angle above the bar.
I broke off two sections to find that the interior contained two wafer layers, with a thin chocolate layer in between, and the wafers spanned the sections, making the section breaks not so clean. I bit in to find that the wafers added a soft crunch to a bar that had a whole lot of excellent milk chocolate. This one was big enough that you could make many enjoyable snacks out of it.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice creamy milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Country of origin Croatia” ... “Milk chocolate with cocoa filling (32%) and wafer (19%)”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road