Taste test: This chocolate bar had a shape that was a lot like a Toblerone, with a series of eight pyramid-like sections joined by lower-profile connectors — the major difference being that while the Toberlone pyramids come to a point at the top, these had a flat top.
I bit off my first section to find a whole lot of sweet milk chocolate with a soft feel, plus occasional light crunch from the bits of hazelnut and also some chewiness, presumably from the honey. It turned out to be a lot like a Toblerone in taste as well. Very good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice sweet chocolate smell, could be the honey that made it so good.
From the package: “Milk chocolate with hazelnuts and honey”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Hungary (10 reviews)
- Chocolate (1711 snacks)
- Bars (907 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (152 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (47 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road