Taste test: This box contained long, thin wafers with a sort-of-round profile and what appeared from the outside to be a thin layer of hazelnut creme in the middle.
When we crunched in, we found that the hazelnut layer was actually much more than the thin part exposed to the exterior, as it filled out the center round area, which meant lots of creamy hazelnut flavor. The texture was nice and taste was great. Our snackers were big fans, and thankfully, the box contained lots of wafers, so many people were able to enjoy more than one piece!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild hazelnut smell.
From the package: “Wafer with hazelnut filling (77%)”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road