Taste test: This box contained long, thin wafers with a sort-of-round profile and what appeared from the outside to be a thin layer of hazelnut creme in the middle.
When we crunched in, we found that the hazelnut layer was actually much more than the thin part exposed to the exterior, as it filled out the center round area, which meant lots of creamy hazelnut flavor. The texture was nice and taste was great. Our snackers were big fans, and thankfully, the box contained lots of wafers, so many people were able to enjoy more than one piece!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild hazelnut smell.
From the package: “Wafer with hazelnut filling (77%)”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road