Taste test: I liked this small candy bar from the moment I spotted it, as the wrapper featured a monkey holding a bunch of bananas.
I opened the wrapper and bit in to find a dome-profile bar that was basically a whipped, sugary, banana-flavored interior coated in dark chocolate. The ingredients indicated that it contained a lot more sugar than actual banana, but it definitely tasted like banana (not just like fake banana candy). In terms of volume, it wasn't a lot — the interior was not dense, the chocolate coating was thin, and the whole thing was small — but I liked the taste, and it made a good quick snack.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like banana and chocolate.
From the package: “with natural flavour and colour” ... “Product of Croatia” ... “Chocolate foam bar”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Croatia (19 reviews)
- Chocolate (1812 snacks)
- Bars (957 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road