Kras Animal Kingdom Milk Chocolate
Taste test: The display of small chocolate bars where I found this had a variety of different animals depicted on the wrappers, but I found this to be the most entertaining one, since it featured an alligator wearing sunglasses and a chain around his neck while holding a surfboard.
I peeled open the outer paper wrapper to find a wax paper wrapper covering the actual bar. The bar was very thin (as thin as any chocolate bar I've had) with a 3x4 grid design on top. One corner section had the Kras logo and all of the other ones had just diagonal lines. The bar broke convention by being thicker along the dividers between sections rather than thinner, with an even thicker border around the whole outside, so the sections weren't really detachable, but it was so thin that it really didn't matter. The milk chocolate was creamy and intense, so it tasted pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Product of Croatia by Kras, Zagreb”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road