Taste test: These marshmallows had the same shape as your usual marshmallows, but instead of being white, these were a mixture of white (vanilla) and beige (caramel), in sort of a random swirl pattern.
Most of the pieces had more more of the beige than white, but a handful of them were split about half and half. I didn't toast these or anything, just ate them right out of the bag, and I wasn't really impressed. They didn't taste particularly like caramel or vanilla; they tasted mostly like regular marshmallows, only blander. Nothing special here.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild marshmallow smell, not overly sweet.
From the package: “Great for snacking!” ... “A fat free food” ... “Net Wt 10 oz (283g)”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Caramel Snacks (355 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (138 snacks)
- Vanilla Snacks (29 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road