Taste test: These candies were much like Klondike's Mint Chocolate Chip version, as the wrapper contained four candies that resembled Klondike bars only because they were squares, but otherwise were just about entirely different.
They were much smaller than the ice cream bars, at an inch square, and most obviously, they didn't contain ice cream. In terms of taste and texture were a fairly typical milk chocolate-coated soft caramel candy, like Rolos, except with the remotely Klondike-like shape. The taste was nothing like caramel ice cream, which again shattered the Klondike illusion, but still a pretty good candy.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good caramel and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Caramel center covered in a milk chocolate coating”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Imaginings 3, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in New Hampshire. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road