Taste test: This large candy bar had a unique shape, as the top of the bar was molded to look like of a bunch of bubbles, with the word "click" (spelled out in Hebrew) in the center. The bar looked so good that I was reluctant to go ahead and eat it, as it seemed like I was destroying a work of art.
I crunched in anyway to find that it had finely crushed nuts embedded into the chocolate (I had to check the ingredients to figure out that they were walnuts), giving it a bit of a crunch. The chocolate was creamy and tasted good, and the extra crunch made it even better.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, sweet and creamy chocolate and peanuts smell.
From the package: “Creamy Milk Chocolate with a Nutty Crunch Filling” ... “Kosher Dairy/Cholov Yisrael/Cacher Lait”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Israel (116 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Larger versions of smaller snacks (21 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road