Taste test: This large candy bar had a unique shape, as the top of the bar was molded to look like of a bunch of bubbles, with the word "click" (spelled out in Hebrew) in the center. The bar looked so good that I was reluctant to go ahead and eat it, as it seemed like I was destroying a work of art.
I crunched in anyway to find that it had finely crushed nuts embedded into the chocolate (I had to check the ingredients to figure out that they were walnuts), giving it a bit of a crunch. The chocolate was creamy and tasted good, and the extra crunch made it even better.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, sweet and creamy chocolate and peanuts smell.
From the package: “Creamy Milk Chocolate with a Nutty Crunch Filling” ... “Kosher Dairy/Cholov Yisrael/Cacher Lait”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Israel (110 reviews)
- Chocolate (1723 snacks)
- Bars (914 snacks)
- Nuts (505 snacks)
- Larger versions of smaller snacks (21 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Holon Middle East Groceries, Brooklyn, New York. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tiger Paws Jumbo Snax
- Apple Jacks Jumbo Snax
- Doritos Tangy Pickle
- Speedy Choice Honey Premium Cheese Curls
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road