Taste test: This bar had a slightly unusual shape, with a flat bottom and domed top, and an even more unusual interior, with Rice Krispies on the inside of the milk chocolate coating, then a hazelnut nougat in the middle.
It was pretty good, with a light feel and a good taste dominated by the the hazelnut. With the strong hazelnut and chocolate flavor, I found it was even better with some cold milk. The rice layer did make it potentially a bit messy, with pieces flying out upon biting in, so I had to be careful not to make a little mess.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Fine Milk Chocolate Crispy Bar, Filled With Nougat”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wegmans. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road