Klik Kariot Pillows
Taste test: These small candies were indeed pillow-shaped, rectangles with rounded corners, puffed thicker toward the center. The outsides were smooth, shiny milk chocolate.
We crunched in to find a nice light, crispy crunch, with lots of chocolate and tasty nougat for such a small piece. The inside was brown like the outside, but it was lighter in shade and had bits of stuff in it. It was hard to resist eating a bunch of them in a row. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate and nougat snell.
From the package: “Product of Israel” ... “Nougat filled cruchy cereals coated with milk chocolate”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road