Taste test: This chocolate bar had a very nice bubble-shaped shaped exterior with "Click" spelled out in Hebrew in the center of the bubbles (much like the Klik XL Heavenly Crunch, except smaller) and promised a white cream filling.
I bit in to find that the milk chocolate was fairly soft, and the white filling was far softer. I'd be perfectly content eating a bar like this that was just solid milk chocolate, as the milk chocolate was quite good, but the mix of the chocolate and the white sweet cream filling was good too.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Fine Milk Chocolate With Milk Cream Filling” ... “Kosher Dairy/Cholov Yisrael/Cacher Lait”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road