Taste test: This chocolate bar had a very nice bubble-shaped shaped exterior with "Click" spelled out in Hebrew in the center of the bubbles (much like the Klik XL Heavenly Crunch, except smaller) and promised a white cream filling.
I bit in to find that the milk chocolate was fairly soft, and the white filling was far softer. I'd be perfectly content eating a bar like this that was just solid milk chocolate, as the milk chocolate was quite good, but the mix of the chocolate and the white sweet cream filling was good too.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Fine Milk Chocolate With Milk Cream Filling” ... “Kosher Dairy/Cholov Yisrael/Cacher Lait”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wegmans. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road