Taste test: This bag contained loosely spherical balls that were smallish but varied a bit in size, with all-milk-chocolate exteriors. The bag promised a corn puff inside, but the entire coated puff — even the largest one — was much smaller than your typical cheese ball.
I grabbed my first piece and crunched in to find a nice crisp crunch, fairly light, with a ton of creamy milk chocolate. I bit off half of some pieces to get some idea of the interior composition. It turned out to be largely pale yellow corn puff, with a fairly thin, fairly uniform chocolate coating. There were surprisingly many pieces in the small bag, even though the bag was over half empty.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Milk chocolate coated corn puffs” ... “Picture for illustration only” ... “Kosher Dairy Cholov Israel”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Israel (116 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (129 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road