Taste test: This package contained the standard Kit Kat shape of four detachable, wafer-filled bars, but with a much different appearance thanks to the white chocolate's creamy off-white color.
The taste was pretty good, but it's not something I would particularly crave or go out of my way to get, because white chocolate just doesn't do anything for me in the way that milk chocolate does. Still, OK.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice mild white chocolate smell. Not overly sweet, quite good.
From the package: “Crisp Wafers 'n Crème” ... “Serving Size 1 four-piece bar Calories 220 Fat Cal 110 Total Fat 12 g Sat. Fat 8 g Trans Fat 0 g”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road