Taste test: This package contained the standard Kit Kat shape of four detachable, wafer-filled bars, but with a much different appearance thanks to the white chocolate's creamy off-white color.
The taste was pretty good, but it's not something I would particularly crave or go out of my way to get, because white chocolate just doesn't do anything for me in the way that milk chocolate does. Still, OK.
Shop: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice mild white chocolate smell. Not overly sweet, quite good.
From the package: “Crisp Wafers 'n Crème” ... “Serving Size 1 four-piece bar Calories 220 Fat Cal 110 Total Fat 12 g Sat. Fat 8 g Trans Fat 0 g”
Online store: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kit Kat (42 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road