Taste test: I bought this candy bar not specifically because I was hungry for a Kit Kat, but more because I saw Homer J.
Simpson's likeness on the wrapper, as I tend to buy all sorts of Simpsons merchandise. It turned out that Kit Kat was tied in to a promotion for The Simpsons Movie, so if the candy bar had turned out to be yellow, I would have won 5000 euros. I didn't win, since it was just the regular brown Kit Kat color, but it was still a very good candy bar, the same taste as the Kit Kat without Homer J. Simpson on the label.
Shop: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great chocolate smell. Sweet and creamy. Mmmm.
From the package: “Have I won cash? Open carefully to see if your pack contains a yellow chocolate bar and a winning ticket for one of ten €5000 prizes. Follow the instructions on your ticket to claim your cash prize.” ... “Only open to over 18s. Closing date 31.03.08.”
Online store: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kit Kat (42 snacks)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Bars (954 snacks)
- Wafer bars (135 snacks)
- Simpsons-endorsed chips (16 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road