Taste test: This version of Kit Kat was shaped kind of a like they took a single finger from a four-finger Kit Kat bar, lengthened it, and then added five turrets on top, each containing hazelnut filling.
So in addition to the mild crunch of the wafers inside the bottom of the Kit Kat, each bite also contained a good hit of hazelnut. The five separate hazelnut sections really divided up the bar well and made eating it easy, as one bite equaled one-fifth of the bar. The hazelnut filling mixed well with the rich, creamy milk chocolate, making for a very tasty candy bar.
Shop: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong hazelnut smell, more hazelnut than chocolate. Nice.
From the package: “Crisp wafer finger with a hazelnut creamy topping (18%) covered in milk chocolate (64%).”
Online store: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kit Kat (42 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (51 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2009
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road