Taste test: This candy bar had the same four-stick shape as the standard Kit Kat bar, and the chocolate was the same color, so once the wrapper was removed, it looked the same.
But upon biting in, the taste was quite different. I don't think that it tasted like a milkshake (and I am a major consumer of milkshakes, frappes and chocolate milk), but it did taste pretty good, with a very, very malty spin on the standard Kit Kat chocolate taste.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very malty chocolate smell.
From the package: “Kit Kat® Crisp Wafers in Extra Creamy Malt Milk Chocolate Naturally and Artifically Flavored” ... “Limited Edition”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kit Kat (41 snacks)
- Chocolate (1753 snacks)
- Bars (935 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Wafer bars (131 snacks)
- Beverage-themed (19 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road