Taste test: This candy bar had the same four-stick shape as the standard Kit Kat bar, and the chocolate was the same color, so once the wrapper was removed, it looked the same.
But upon biting in, the taste was quite different. I don't think that it tasted like a milkshake (and I am a major consumer of milkshakes, frappes and chocolate milk), but it did taste pretty good, with a very, very malty spin on the standard Kit Kat chocolate taste.
Shop: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very malty chocolate smell.
From the package: “Kit Kat® Crisp Wafers in Extra Creamy Malt Milk Chocolate Naturally and Artifically Flavored” ... “Limited Edition”
Online store: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kit Kat (42 snacks)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Bars (954 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Wafer bars (135 snacks)
- Beverage-themed (20 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road