Taste test: This 4-finger bar had the same general look as a regular Kit Kat bar, with the Kit Kat logo on each of the detachable sections, and a typical dark chocolate color.
The dark chocolate tasted good, and it had a bit of a dry feel to it when compared to milk chocolate versions. The texture of the inside seemed a little different, which probably had to do with the dryness, as opposed to any change in the wafers. Pretty good, especially for someone who likes dark chocolate.
Shop: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, mild dark chocolate smell.
From the package: “Per bar Calories 226 11% of an adult's DGA” ... “52% Cocoa Solids” ... “Have a break. Have a KitKat”
Online store: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kit Kat (42 snacks)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Bars (954 snacks)
- Wafer bars (135 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road