Taste test: This 4-finger bar had the same general look as a regular Kit Kat bar, with the Kit Kat logo on each of the detachable sections, and a typical dark chocolate color.
The dark chocolate tasted good, and it had a bit of a dry feel to it when compared to milk chocolate versions. The texture of the inside seemed a little different, which probably had to do with the dryness, as opposed to any change in the wafers. Pretty good, especially for someone who likes dark chocolate.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, mild dark chocolate smell.
From the package: “Per bar Calories 226 11% of an adult's DGA” ... “52% Cocoa Solids” ... “Have a break. Have a KitKat”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road