Taste test: This large, one-finger Kit Kat bar had the usual wafers inside, with a thin layer of peanut butter near the top.
It didn't look like a lot of peanut butter, especially compared to the size of the wafers, but in terms of taste, there was a whole lot of peanut butter, as it was at least as noticeable as the chocolate that covered the entire bar. The taste was OK, but this one was short of spectacular, because there's a certain kind of chocolate taste that I've come to expect from a Kit Kat, regardless of the specific flavor, and this one just didn't taste like a Kit Kat.
Shop: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good peanut butter and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Krisp wafer finger with a creamed peanut topping (20%) covered with milk chocolate” ... “Per Bar Calories 269 13% of adult's GDA”
Online store: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kit Kat (42 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (348 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road