Taste test: This large, one-finger Kit Kat bar had the usual wafers inside, with a thin layer of peanut butter near the top.
It didn't look like a lot of peanut butter, especially compared to the size of the wafers, but in terms of taste, there was a whole lot of peanut butter, as it was at least as noticeable as the chocolate that covered the entire bar. The taste was OK, but this one was short of spectacular, because there's a certain kind of chocolate taste that I've come to expect from a Kit Kat, regardless of the specific flavor, and this one just didn't taste like a Kit Kat.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good peanut butter and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Krisp wafer finger with a creamed peanut topping (20%) covered with milk chocolate” ... “Per Bar Calories 269 13% of adult's GDA”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kit Kat (41 snacks)
- Chocolate (1752 snacks)
- Bars (934 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
- Wafer bars (131 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road