Taste test: This version of the Kit Kat bar had the same shape and color as a normal Kit Kat, but there was a definite mocha taste upon biting in.
There was a good mix of coffee and chocolate, with a high level of sweetness. I'm not a coffee drinker (but I am a chocoaholic) and I enjoyed this bar a lot. It delivered the chocolate hit without that intense of a chocolate taste, with a nice added element of sweetened coffee.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mocha smell, heavy on the coffee.
From the package: “Crisp Wafers in Mocha Flavored Milk Chocolate” ... “Serving Size 1 four piece bar Calories 200 Calories from Fat 100 Total Fat 11g”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kit Kat (40 snacks)
- Chocolate (1723 snacks)
- Bars (914 snacks)
- Wafer bars (128 snacks)
- Coffee Snacks (36 snacks)
- Caffeinated Snacks (14 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at 7-Eleven, Livermore, California. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road