Taste test: This version of the Kit Kat bar had the same shape and color as a normal Kit Kat, but there was a definite mocha taste upon biting in.
There was a good mix of coffee and chocolate, with a high level of sweetness. I'm not a coffee drinker (but I am a chocoaholic) and I enjoyed this bar a lot. It delivered the chocolate hit without that intense of a chocolate taste, with a nice added element of sweetened coffee.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mocha smell, heavy on the coffee.
From the package: “Crisp Wafers in Mocha Flavored Milk Chocolate” ... “Serving Size 1 four piece bar Calories 200 Calories from Fat 100 Total Fat 11g”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kit Kat (41 snacks)
- Chocolate (1761 snacks)
- Bars (938 snacks)
- Wafer bars (132 snacks)
- Coffee Snacks (37 snacks)
- Caffeinated Snacks (14 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at 7-Eleven, Livermore, California. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road