Taste test: This version of the Kit Kat bar had the same shape and color as a normal Kit Kat, but there was a definite mocha taste upon biting in.
There was a good mix of coffee and chocolate, with a high level of sweetness. I'm not a coffee drinker (but I am a chocoaholic) and I enjoyed this bar a lot. It delivered the chocolate hit without that intense of a chocolate taste, with a nice added element of sweetened coffee.
Shop: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mocha smell, heavy on the coffee.
From the package: “Crisp Wafers in Mocha Flavored Milk Chocolate” ... “Serving Size 1 four piece bar Calories 200 Calories from Fat 100 Total Fat 11g”
Online store: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kit Kat (42 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Coffee Snacks (41 snacks)
- Caffeinated Snacks (14 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road