Taste test: This bar was shaped like a giganticized version of one of the four individual bars in a regular Kit Kat.
It was denser than a regular Kit Kat, as the light wafers took up a smaller share of the bar, replaced by a caramel layer. The wafers gave the bar a decent crunch. With each bite, the caramel layer stretched out, forming a bridge between the bite and the rest of the bar. There was lots of caramel and chocolate taste, but overall I thought it was too sweet, really not great.
Shop: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great chocolate and caramel smell.
From the package: “Crisp Wafer Finger with a Caramel (17%) Topping Covered in Milk Chocolate” ... “Quality and Trust” ... “An explosion of flavour in every bite” ... “rich golden caramel”
Online store: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kit Kat (42 snacks)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Bars (954 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (343 snacks)
- Wafer bars (135 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road