Taste test: This version of the Kit Kat bar was kind of like the Big Kat or Kit Kat Chunky, in that it was like they took one of the four bars of a regular Kit Kat and made it huge. In this case, they also left an area inside the wafers and filled it with caramel.
Unfortunately, the amount of caramel was actually fairly minimal, as the chocolate walls on all sides surrounding the caramel cavity were fairly thick, while the actual amount of caramel inside didn't amount to all that much. The picture on the wrapper made it look like there would be a lot more caramel. I could taste the caramel, but the bar would have definitely been better if the good folks who make the Kit Kats had given us more of it.
Shop: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice chocolate and caramel smell. Great.
From the package: “Crisp Wafers in Milk Chocolate” ... “Naturally and artificially flavored”
Online store: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kit Kat (42 snacks)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Bars (954 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (343 snacks)
- Wafer bars (135 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road