Taste test: This special version of the Kit Kat bar had the usual four sticks, but with some special touches.
A large heart was embossed across all four sticks, with the words "Friends" and "Forever" written on the heart on the two middle sticks. The two leftmost sticks were joined near the bottom of the large heart by a small tilted heart with the Kit Kat logo on it, and the two rightmost ones were joined by another heart bearing the Kit Kat logo. It was easy to break the whole bar in half down the middle, but the placement of the small chocolate hearts held together the two bars of each half so that they could not be separated quite as easily. The taste was typical Kit Kat chocolate, which is to say, very good.
Shop: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The usual Kit Kat chocolate smell.
From the package: “Half for you, Half for me!” ... “Net Wt 1.55 oz (43 g)” ..."Serving Size 1 four-piece bar Calories 230 Calories from Fat 110”
Online store: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kit Kat (42 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (88 snacks)
- Valentine's Day Candies (7 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road