Taste test: This candy bar followed up the original hazelnut version of Kit Kat Senses by substituting caramel for the hazelnut while retaining the same overall shape.
The shape was different from both the original four-finger Kit Kats and the oversized single-finger "Chunky" versions, as it was like they took a single finger from a four-finger bar, made it slightly wider and much longer and then added five projections on top, each containing the caramel. The caramel cream was much different from your usual caramel, as it wasn't even remotely liquidy and didn't even look like caramel, but more like peanut butter. I think I'll stick with normal caramel over caramel cream, as this was OK but really didn't do much for me. The crunch of the wafers was soft and the caramel taste was subtle and didn't mix with the chocolate in quite the way I would have liked.
Shop: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
From the package: “Crisp Wafer with a Creamy Caramel Topping”
Online store: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kit Kat (42 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road