Taste test: This candy bar followed up the original hazelnut version of Kit Kat Senses by substituting caramel for the hazelnut while retaining the same overall shape.
The shape was different from both the original four-finger Kit Kats and the oversized single-finger "Chunky" versions, as it was like they took a single finger from a four-finger bar, made it slightly wider and much longer and then added five projections on top, each containing the caramel. The caramel cream was much different from your usual caramel, as it wasn't even remotely liquidy and didn't even look like caramel, but more like peanut butter. I think I'll stick with normal caramel over caramel cream, as this was OK but really didn't do much for me. The crunch of the wafers was soft and the caramel taste was subtle and didn't mix with the chocolate in quite the way I would have liked.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
From the package: “Crisp Wafer with a Creamy Caramel Topping”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kit Kat (41 snacks)
- Chocolate (1753 snacks)
- Bars (935 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (334 snacks)
- Wafer bars (131 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road