Taste test: This bag from Japan contained small, individually wrapped two-finger Kit Kat bars with a very light orange color.
The separate packs had some nice Halloween-themed designs, with at least four different designs for the small packets. We bit in to find a fairly typical Kit Kat texture, with a light crunch from the wafers and soft feel from the exterior coating, but a completely atypical taste. It wasn't chocolate, and it also wasn't anything like the many Pumpkin Spice-flavored snacks we've tried. Maybe kind of like sweetened pumpkin, but not exactly a flavor standout. When offered some bars to a group of snackers, most refused to even try. Of those who did, most didn't like the taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a sugary pumpkin smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kit Kat (40 snacks)
- Snacks from Japan (167 reviews)
- Bars (914 snacks)
- Wafer bars (128 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (86 snacks)
- Pumpkin snacks (55 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tiger Paws Jumbo Snax
- Apple Jacks Jumbo Snax
- Doritos Tangy Pickle
- Speedy Choice Honey Premium Cheese Curls
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road