Taste test: This bag from Japan contained small, individually wrapped two-finger Kit Kat bars with a very light orange color.
The separate packs had some nice Halloween-themed designs, with at least four different designs for the small packets. We bit in to find a fairly typical Kit Kat texture, with a light crunch from the wafers and soft feel from the exterior coating, but a completely atypical taste. It wasn't chocolate, and it also wasn't anything like the many Pumpkin Spice-flavored snacks we've tried. Maybe kind of like sweetened pumpkin, but not exactly a flavor standout. When offered some bars to a group of snackers, most refused to even try. Of those who did, most didn't like the taste.
Shop: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a sugary pumpkin smell.
Online store: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kit Kat (42 snacks)
- Snacks from Japan (171 reviews)
- Bars (962 snacks)
- Wafer bars (138 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (88 snacks)
- Pumpkin snacks (55 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road