Taste test: This bag of Kit Kats contained individually wrapped single-finger bars, each a bit under 2-1/2 inches long and slightly wider than a single finger of a four-finger bar. There was a shallow section divider halfway along the length, with an encircled Kit Kat logo for each of the two sections.
I crunched in to find that the cross-section of the bar looked quite a bit different than the one pictured on the bag. The bag showed a wafer filling the full width of the bottom of the interior, with cookie-filled white cream above that. In reality, a wafer filled only the inner bottom half of the bar, with a white cream filling (sans cookie bits) above and on the sides of the wafer, then a milk chocolate layer atop that, with a particularly thick section of chocolate (far different than pictured) on top. The crunch from the wafer was on the soft side, and the cream and milk chocolate definitely gave it a different taste than an original Kit Kat bar. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolatey cookies and cream smell.
From the package: “Wafer In Milk Chocolate With Cookies And Cream” ... “A delicious burst of rich white cream and crunchy cookie bits …” ... “Humidity and temperature may cause product to develop a whitish layer which does not affect its fitness for consumption” ... “Manufactured in Malaysia”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kit Kat (41 snacks)
- Snacks from Malaysia (71 reviews)
- Chocolate (1775 snacks)
- Bars (942 snacks)
- Cookies (623 snacks)
- Wafer bars (132 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Matt Gagnon in Malaysia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road