Taste test: This bag contained lots of small packs of two-finger Kit Kat bars, with a very light orange color and the Kit Kat logo atop each finger.
I bit in to find a very soft feel and a creamy orange taste that was a lot like a Creamsicle, but there did seem to be some of the promised bitterness, a bit like orange peel. Definitely a change for our usual chocolate Kit Kat bars!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a Creamsicle.
From the package: “Product of Japan” ... “Good Food. Good Life.™”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kit Kat (40 snacks)
- Snacks from Japan (169 reviews)
- Bars (918 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (423 snacks)
- Wafer bars (128 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road