Taste test: This bag contained lots of small packs of two-finger Kit Kat bars, with a very light orange color and the Kit Kat logo atop each finger.
I bit in to find a very soft feel and a creamy orange taste that was a lot like a Creamsicle, but there did seem to be some of the promised bitterness, a bit like orange peel. Definitely a change for our usual chocolate Kit Kat bars!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a Creamsicle.
From the package: “Product of Japan” ... “Good Food. Good Life.™”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kit Kat (41 snacks)
- Snacks from Japan (170 reviews)
- Bars (942 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (439 snacks)
- Wafer bars (132 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road