Taste test: This huge package contained two separate four-finger Kit Kat bars, the first ones we've seen under the Duos line, which meant that the bar itself had two different exteriors, with chocolate on the bottom half and mint on top. Inside, the usual crunchy wafers. I opened the package to find that the dark chocolate was indeed quite dark, quite a contrast to the very light green mint portion. The delineation between the two colors was much less well defined in reality than it was in the pictures, as the chocolate reached higher or lower in different areas, and there was a small area where the two mixed.
I crunched in to find a very soft crunch from the wafer, with a tasty mix of mint and chocolate, a very high level of mint. Good.
Shop: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great chocolate mint smell.
From the package: “Under License from Societe des Produits Nestlé S.A. Vevey, Switzerland, Trademark Owners”
Online store: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kit Kat (42 snacks)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Bars (954 snacks)
- Mints (163 snacks)
- Wafer bars (135 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road