Taste test: This version of Kit Kat (a Hershey/Reese's product not to be confused with the British Nestle Kit Kat Fine Dark bar) was like a regular Kit Kat in terms of size, shape and internal wafers, but obviously dark chocolate was substituted for the usual milk chocolate.
I'm a much bigger fan of milk chocolate than dark, but I sure ate my way through all four fingers of this bar quickly, so it must have been pretty good..
Shop: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, very good dark chocolate smell.
From the package: “To Open: Life Flap and Tear at End” ... “Crisp Wafers in Dark Chocolate”
Online store: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kit Kat (42 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road