Taste test: This version of the large, one-finger Kit Kat had the standard wafers filling most of the interior, with the top consisting of a salted caramel fudge, then the whole exterior had a thick milk chocolate coating.
I bit in to find that there was a lot going on with flavor here, as the caramel layer felt and tasted much different than your typical liquidy candy-bar caramel. The salt was pretty subtle, without any noticeable salty grains hitting my tastebuds, and the caramel dominated the chocolate, but it all worked together for a very satisfying bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Can definitely smell the caramel more than the chocolate — even though it's on the inside!
From the package: “Crispy wafer finger with a salted caramel fudge flavoured topping (19%) covered in milk chocolate (61%).” ... “Suitable for Vegetarians” ... “no your servings: 1 bar = 1 serving”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kit Kat (41 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (325 reviews)
- Chocolate (1753 snacks)
- Bars (935 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (334 snacks)
- Wafer bars (131 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Lucky Shamrock, Quincy, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road