Taste test: This version of the large, one-finger Kit Kat had the standard wafers filling most of the interior, with the top consisting of a salted caramel fudge, then the whole exterior had a thick milk chocolate coating.
I bit in to find that there was a lot going on with flavor here, as the caramel layer felt and tasted much different than your typical liquidy candy-bar caramel. The salt was pretty subtle, without any noticeable salty grains hitting my tastebuds, and the caramel dominated the chocolate, but it all worked together for a very satisfying bar.
Shop: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Can definitely smell the caramel more than the chocolate — even though it's on the inside!
From the package: “Crispy wafer finger with a salted caramel fudge flavoured topping (19%) covered in milk chocolate (61%).” ... “Suitable for Vegetarians” ... “no your servings: 1 bar = 1 serving”
Online store: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kit Kat (42 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road