Taste test: This version of the large, 1-finger Kit Kat Chunky bar had three wafer layers inside, topped with a bunch of cheesecake stuff, then it was all coated in milk chocolate.
On the first bite, I noticed lots of chocolate and not much cheesecake, but after that, the cheesecake seemed increasingly noticeable. It was very sweet, borderline way too sweet at times, and I just didn't think that the milk chocolate and cheesecake went well together. If you're going to have this one, I recommend having some cold milk on hand. I was all out of regular milk and had to settle for chocolate milk, which seems odd to have with a chocolate bar, but it did help.
Shop: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great milk chocolate smell. Maybe a hint of cheesecake.
From the package: “Crispy wafer finger with a New York cheesecake flavour topping (19%) covered with milk chocolate (60%)”
Online store: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kit Kat (42 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Chocolate (1824 snacks)
- Bars (962 snacks)
- Wafer bars (138 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road