Taste test: This variation of the oversize Kit Kat bar had three layers of wafers inside, with a hazelnut cream layer on top of them, then the whole thing was coated with a nice thick exterior of milk chocolate.
The taste of hazelnut was strong, as it dominated the taste more than the chocolate. Overall, it was maybe too sweet, but if you like hazelnut, you'll probably like this. Better with some cold milk because of the over-sweetness, but still pretty good. (This was actually the second hazelnut-flavor Kit Kat we've tried, as the first one was smaller, shaped differently and confusingly labeled Kit Kat Senses.)
Shop: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate and hazelnut smell.
Online store: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kit Kat (42 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (51 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road