Taste test: This variation of the oversize Kit Kat bar had three layers of wafers inside, with a hazelnut cream layer on top of them, then the whole thing was coated with a nice thick exterior of milk chocolate.
The taste of hazelnut was strong, as it dominated the taste more than the chocolate. Overall, it was maybe too sweet, but if you like hazelnut, you'll probably like this. Better with some cold milk because of the over-sweetness, but still pretty good. (This was actually the second hazelnut-flavor Kit Kat we've tried, as the first one was smaller, shaped differently and confusingly labeled Kit Kat Senses.)
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate and hazelnut smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kit Kat (41 snacks)
- Chocolate (1751 snacks)
- Bars (933 snacks)
- Wafer bars (131 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (49 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Arax Market, Watertown, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road