Taste test: This oversized version of a single Kit Kat bar had three Kit Kat logos on top, with very slight dividers in between that made it sort of detachable into three sections.
I was expecting a liquidy caramel filling (since just about all caramel candy bars have it) but it actually had a filling that was mostly the Kit Kat wafers, topped by a non-liquidy caramel about half as thick as the wafers. The outer layer of chocolate was very thick. There was a mild crunch from the wafers, and overall the bar was quite filling and also quite tasty.
Shop: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Chocolate and, just mildly, caramel. Good.
From the package: “Crisp wafer with a caramel creamy topping (19%), covered in milk chocolate (60%).”
Online store: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kit Kat (42 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road