Taste test: This oversized version of a single Kit Kat bar had three Kit Kat logos on top, with very slight dividers in between that made it sort of detachable into three sections.
I was expecting a liquidy caramel filling (since just about all caramel candy bars have it) but it actually had a filling that was mostly the Kit Kat wafers, topped by a non-liquidy caramel about half as thick as the wafers. The outer layer of chocolate was very thick. There was a mild crunch from the wafers, and overall the bar was quite filling and also quite tasty.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Chocolate and, just mildly, caramel. Good.
From the package: “Crisp wafer with a caramel creamy topping (19%), covered in milk chocolate (60%).”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kit Kat (41 snacks)
- Chocolate (1761 snacks)
- Bars (938 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (334 snacks)
- Wafer bars (132 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road